Villa delle Ninfe
Amalfi, Sorrento and Islands - Termini
Villa delle Ninfe – Termini – Sorento Coast
5 Bedrooms – Pool
Villa delle Ninfe is located on the border of Sorrento peninsula facing the Capri Island, Sorrento and Bay of Naples, legendary icons of Grand Tour featured by a lots of amenities: natural and historical sites, unforgettable food and drink, lovely people and stunning scenarios.
Villa delle Ninfe lays on the top of Peninsula Sorrentina, a top of a hill about 200 meters above sea, on the beautiful sea of the Natural Oasis of Punta della Campanella. Therefore it is in a peaceful area in the middle of Massa Lubrense and Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, an unspoiled landscape of green, citrus and olive groves in the heart of the Sorrentino Peninsula. The property is also a few minutes’ drive away to the centre of Sorrento (10 min) and Positano (25 min), the gateway to the Amalfi Coast. A few kilometres from the villa there is the bay of Nerano with its pebble beach where guests will enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Gulf, fresh fish meals, and boat trips to the magical coves and inlets which form part of the Marine Protected Area or Capri island or along the Amalfi Coast. Only one km up there is a small village of Termini where the guests will find some bars, restaurants, grocery and most useful shops.
The Villa delle Ninfe, distributed on different levels along the hill profile, was built as a part of an old monastery. Now the villa has been designed for comfortable stays during all four seasons. The access to the property is on a short pedestrian at 20 meters walking from the parking area, the doorway is on the upper part of the property, a 20 steps steelheads case to the main garden, a large terrace and the newest infinity pool area with an amazing view of Capri and its Faraglioni rocks. All the property is completely fenced. Cars can be easily parked along the road at 30meters to the villa. The indoors are composed by a main building on 2 floors and 3 dependances. Every unit faces on the main courtyard with blooming garden overlooking the sea and the coast.
The main house is distributed on 2 levels. On the ground floor there is a huge living area with a working fireplace and a comfortable vintage style sitting area, a dining area and a well equipped kitchen. From the kitchen and the living room you may have access through a French window on another shady terrace with comfortable sofas and armchairs and an alfresco dining area. A 20 steps staircase leads you on the second floor. The second floor consist of a double bedroom (with twins beds, not adjoinable). The bedroom has its own bathroom with shower. On the main courtyard 3 dependances faces:
1. Dependance A: next to the doorway, entering in the villa on the right side, located on the upper floor, it consists of a small living room with a single bed and a desk, a double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom with shower, the dependance boasts a panoramic view on the villa and on Capri and the coast.
2. Dependance B: Upper floor, It consists of 2 double bedrooms with a sharing bathroom with a shower. the bedrooms has own independent access to the garden of the villa.
3. Dependance C: Pool area, next to the pool we have a third dependance with one double bedroom and en suite bathroom with a shower.
In the 2 bedrooms has direct access onto a shadowed terrace boasting great view of Capri, and the Amalfi Coast. The third bedroom even if on a side has its amazing view. Villa delle Ninfe is really well furnished in a really nice style, a mix of art decò and new vintage style.
Three bedrooms in the villa are equipped with air conditioning. Fans can be provided for the other rooms. Fresh breezes will blow every evening from the sea toward the coast.
In 5 minute drive you can reach shops, restaurants, in Termini (1 km) Massa Lubrense and Sant'Agata village (6 km), 15 minute drive to Sorrento. On the farthest edge of the amazing Sorrento Peninsula and Amalfi Coast, Massa Lubrense is situated in a natural landscape of intense beauty. The town is made up of various suburbs, all boasting a lively, local lifestyle, delicious gastronomy, breathtaking views, and plenty of architectural beauty. Part of the Massa Lubrense municipality includes the hamlets of Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi, Marina della Lobra, Termini, Marciano, Marina di Puolo, and Monticchio.
- 5 Bedrooms (4 double, 1 twin) in 3 annexes and main house (one extra bed on request)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Infinity Pool with hydro massage corner, solarium and shower
- 600 sq. m. Mediterranean garden
- External barbeque
- Well equipped kitchen
- Internet connection through a portable modem provided by ISV
- Air conditioning in 3 bedrooms
- Sat plasma TV and Stereo
- Sea -views
- Breakfast and cooking service (on request)
- Midweek change of bed linen and bath towels
- 3 days of cleaning included (daily maid service on request)
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.
Please Contact us to verify your dates.