Villa della Cantinetta
Tuscany - Greve in Chianti
Villa della Cantinetta – Greve in Chianti - Tuscany
6 Bedrooms – Pool – Tennis Court
Villa della Cantinetta is situated near Florence in Tuscany, in one of the most enchanting areas of the region, between Siena and Florence. Just few minutes to the well-known Badia a Passignano Hamlet and some of the most famous wine cellars of Tuscany.
Surrounded by 10 hectares of olive groves, vineyards and gardens, Villa della Cantinetta provides the perfect retreat for those wanting to relax in full Tuscan style. The house dates back to the 13th century and is surrounded by a 180 degree veranda from which there are uninterrupted, south, east and west facing views over the local countryside.
All together the villa sleeps 11 people.
- 6 Bedrooms (2 double, 3 twin, 1 single)
- 5 Bathrooms (4 en-suite)
- 10 hectares of olive groves, vineyards and gardens
- 180 degree veranda with seats and table for “al fresco” dining
- Pool with external shower, sun-beds and sun-umbrella
- Tennis court
- Bocce (petanque)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle
- Washing machine
- Billiard room
- TV, CD player and WI-FI internet
- Air conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Heating (on request)
- Staff caretaker
- Cooking service
- Breakfast service
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.
Please Contact us to verify your dates.