Castello di Casole - Campo al Doccio Farmhouse
Tuscany - Querceto
Castello di Casole – Campo al Doccio Farmhouse – Florence Countryside
3 Bedrooms – Pool
In the rolling hills not far from the mythic cities of Florence, Siena and San Gimignano is one of the largest private landholdings in all of Italy. Two grand cypress-lined lanes ascend to an historic castle now boutique hotel considered to be among the best in the world. Dotting the 4,200-acre historic estate are restored Villas and Farmhouses. This treasured property is Castello di Casole - A Timbers Resort.
Campo al Doccio is a warm recreation of a classic Tuscan farmhouse, with traditional roots and an incredible contemporary elegance. It has an open and sunlit floor plan with floor-to-ceiling glass walls - allowing for views out and across the striking glass-tiled infinity-edged pool and beautiful Tuscan hills. The views are extraordinary and the house is exceptional for connecting, cooking and conversation. The living and gathering spaces are expansive, with a central kitchen and great room that opens to the outdoor oven and pergola for outdoor dining and family gatherings. It’s a decidedly modern interpretation of the Italian tradition that makes hearth and dining the heart of the gathering experience.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom. The master bedroom is separate from the other two and as you ascend up the fabulous staircase you have a beautiful en-suite bathroom, two walk-in closets and a large master bedroom with an Italian king bed. The two additional bedrooms, situated on the lower level, are comfortable and inviting and feature queen beds.
Download this Villa details and photos as pdf
- Master bedroom with an Italian king bed, hideaway TV console, full en-suite bath, two walk-in closets and a private patio
- 2 Additional bedrooms with queen beds and separate bathrooms
- Three and one-half bathrooms
- Heated glass-tiled infinity-edged swimming pool
- Fully air-conditioned
- Equipped kitchen with top-of-the-Line Miele appliances, Washer/Dryer, Haiku Fans and Nest Temperature Control
- Oven or Wood-Burning Oven
- Modern entertainment centre in the great room
- Beautiful indoor dining for eight
- Deck seating around a central fire pit between the dining area and swimming pool
- Al fresco dining available on a large outside "Terrazzo" overlooking the Tuscan countryside