Villa Le Nespole
Sicily - Trabia
Villa Le Nespole – Trabia – Sicily
10 Bedrooms (8 double, 1 twin, 1 with bunk-bed) – Pool
In a botanical garden of mediterranean and tropical plants, meticulously maintained, lies Villa Le Nespole, an exclusive oasis of natural beauty. The extraordinary and rich collection of exotic palms, surrounds a complex of three pools on three levels connected by two waterfalls, a true paradise, ideal to relax and fully enjoy a vacation. The structure includes three luxurious accommodation, for a total capacity of 22 people. A private building, which is part of the villa, provides a direct access to the beach and a small touristic port. The villa is also in a convenient location for exploring the natural beauty and the art cities of Sicily.
The main house. The main house has two floors and with its 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms can accommodate up to 8 people. Is situated in an elevated and central position of the property, 50 meters from the sea and overlooking the botanical garden. The entrance hall leads to an elegant dining room with a piano and to a direct access to a large terrace overlooking the sea. Next to the dining room there is the living room with fireplace, comfortable sofas and TV. At the same floor there is a bathroom with sea views and a fully equipped kitchen. On the ground floor, a covered outdoor terrace overlooking the garden and pools is equipped with a large barbecue, and is ideal for outdoor dining under the relaxing sound of the waterfalls. The sleeping area is located upstairs and has two en-suite double bedrooms, a twin and a double bedroom sharing a bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, all with private balconies overlooking the sea. On the same level as the sleeping quarter are a dining area and another kitchen opening out onto a large terrace overlooking the extensive gardens and onto two roof gardens on two levels with a stunning view on the sea bay.
Cottage Albuca. Independent and secluded cottage for 2 on a raised uphill location within the garden and orchard of Villa Le Nespole offering a panoramic view on the sea bay. Albuca is ideal for couples looking for the privacy of their own accommodation while being immersed in a beautiful garden. The cottage has its own private spacious covered terrace, with sea views and dining table. The entrance leads into the main studio-style bedroom, which has a double bed and dining table. There is an en suite bathroom and a kitchen with a fridge freezer, oven and microwave and which looks out over the terrace. The cottage is equally well suited to a couple with a baby or toddler as the bedroom has enough space for a cot.
The entrance is on large living room with windows on the garden, corner sofa bed, dining table for 4-6 and TV. The living room leads to a fully equipped kitchen with access to the garden.
- 5 Double bedrooms with bathroom in the main villa
- 2 Bedrooms with bathroom in the Cottage Girasole
- 2 Bedrooms with bathroom (1 with bunk-bed) and a sofa-bed in the Cottage Petunia
- 1 Bedroom with bathroom in Cottage Albuca
- 10,000 sq. m. of loquat garden, palm trees, Mediterranean and tropical plants and flowers
- Direct access to the beach
- A complex of 3 pools (two with Jacuzzi and one children pool) on three levels connected by two waterfalls
- By the pool is a toilet, showers, an external covered kitchen and an area perfect for enjoying lunches on the pool
- Large BBQ
- Tennis table
- A two levels gazebo with table, sofa and lounge areas
- Several roof gardens on the various terraces
- Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, kettle
- Sat TVs and DVD players
- WI-FI internet
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning and heating
- Daily maid service
- At disposal on hiring a rowing boat and a RIB speed boat
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.
Please Contact us to verify your dates.