Villa Il Pino
Amalfi, Sorrento and Islands - Sorrento
Villa Il Pino - Sorrento - Sorrento Coast
5 Double bedrooms- Garden
Ideal destination for a suggestive holiday in an exclusive villa situated in an ancient park in the heart of the historical and touristic city center of Sorrento. Villa Il Pino is immersed in a luxuriant garden, where you can breathe the heady perfume of nature in every season of time: citrus fruits, hundred-year old plants, olive trees, contribute to create a unique scenery, for an unforgettable holiday.
The villa has got a smart living room furnished with smart and comfortable sofas in damask material, LCD TV with sat connection, where the guests can spend relaxing moments. There's lift to access to the second floor or external stairs. The 5 bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, are exquisitely furnished with beds of wrought iron and Vietri style, all with: private bathroom, Sat TV, air conditioning, internet Wi-Fi, safe, minibar, hairdryer.
The villa is near the port of Sorrento, from here it's possible to reach in few minutes with hydrofoil a lot of destinations rich of interests: Capri, Positano, the Amalfi Coast, Ischia and Napoli. On request we can provide you transfer to and from Naples and Rome airport. The nearest airport to Sorrento is Naples Capodichino International Airport that is 50 km. from Sorrento. The journey from Naples Airport will take approx. 1 hour. Naples offers a wide range of connections with Sorrento but also the islands if Capri, Ischia, Procida and the Amalfi Coast with hydrofoils and steam boats.
- 5 Double bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms en-suite
- Garden (500 sq. m.) with olive trees, citrus fruits and hundred-year old plants
- Sundeck, wick chairs and sofas for outdoor relax
- Equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet, LCD SAT TV, air conditioning, hairdryer and minibar in each bedroom
- The rental price includes: towels and Linens, changed one a week, maid service 3 times a week, electricity consumption until 250 kw If more, final cleaning
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.
Reviewed by: David Y.
How did you enjoy your ISV experience; actual accommodations, amenities and services
“We loved the Villa and it exceeded our expectations. The location was superb and so near to everything, the quality of accommodation was great and our whole family enjoyed the space as well as the great dining areas (internal and external). Best of all though was Anastasia who couldn't be more helpful and organised various things for us in terms of food, drink and excursions.”