Apulia Calabria and Basilicata - Ostuni
Masseria Oliva – Ostuni
The Masseria Oliva (Oliva Farmhouse) is a truly delightful property in a strategic position for exploring the wonders of this region. The house is on the Fasano-Ostuni road, less than an hour from the international airports of Brindisi and Bari (20 minutes and 40 minutes respectively by car). It is within easy driving distance of the main attractions in Puglia and the Alto Salento: the Città Bianca (White City) of Ostuni is 7 km away; Lecce, perhaps the most beautiful baroque city in Italy, is about an hour's drive (80 km); the Zoo Safari and Water Park for children in Fasano is 17 km away; Ceglie Messapica is one of Italy's gastronomic capitals and is only 20 minutes away; 30 minutes to the Valle d'Itria with its splendid trulli (conical, stone houses of Puglia); the trulli town of Alberobello is 30 km away and the baroque towns of Martina Franca and Locorotondo at 25 km and 22 km away. With easy reach are also the spectacular coastal jewels of Monopoli (30 km) and Polignano a Mare (40 km).
A double bedroom for 2 guests with ensuite bathroom in the Garden House.
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 1 Single bedroom available on request
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom in the annex
- Solarium and swimming pool
- Shower and bathroom in the pool area
- Well-cured gardens with green lawns, flower beds, fruit trees and olive trees
- Well-equipped kitchen with triple section fridge, dishwasher and espresso coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wine cellar
- Working fireplaces
- Under floor heating and cooling system
- LED TV with home theatre in the living room
- Apple TV
- Full stereo system and DVD player
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Daily maid service 10 am – 3 pm (6 days per week)
- Cooking service on request
- Breakfast service on request
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.
Please Contact us to verify your dates.