Villa La Nave
Tuscany - Porto Santo Stefano
Villa La Nave – Porto S. Stefano – Tuscany Caost
9 Bedrooms (in main house and 4 suites) – Pool
Six kilometers out of the fishing village of Porto S. Stefano and the main harbour of Monte Argentario. Villa La Nave is a stunning example of contemporary architecture set in front of the sea on the Argentario peninsular within the Cala Moresca Park gated community. This area of coastal Tuscany has been an elite destination for years and the backdrop of rolling hills and olive groves set against the azure waters of the Mediterranean has a calming effect on both body and soul.
The Monte Argentario area is surrounded by splendid beaches, enchanting sandy coves and flat rocks, which are perfect for sand-free sunbathing and snorkelling. Some beaches are accessible by car, some by foot and some only via boat. For example, there is the 7 km long natural stretch of La Feniglia sand dunes with fine sand leading down to the sea, the picturesque pebbly Cala del Gesso or the Pozzarello beach with easy its access from the road, bars and restaurants.
The seven islands of the Tuscan Archipelago are within relatively easy reach of Porto Santo Stefano by boat; Elba, Giglio, Capraia, Montecristo, Pianosa, Giannutri and Gorgona.
The Argentario golf course is in a beautiful area only five minutes away from the Nature Reserve of La Feniglia sand dunes and hosts some of the most important golf tournaments in Tuscany and Italy. Opening in 2006, it was designed by the architect David Mezzacane and the professional golfer Balsovino Dassù. It has a panoramic 18-hole course, which is certified organic eco-compatible and all of the products used in maintaining the golf course are completely natural. In addition to the wonders of the course itself, the Argentario Golf Academy also boasts a staff of experienced professionals and a Trackman Ille simulator for swing analysis.
Villa La Nave is an ideal choice for either large groups of friends or family gatherings looking for a relaxing beach holiday surrounded by nature and with lots of space for individual privacy at home.
The apartments of Villa La Nave are 150 km from Rome's international airports, 1 km from the shopping, restaurants and nightlife of Porto Santo Stefano, 8 km from Porto Ercole, 125 km to Siena and 190 km to Florence.
Together with Porto Ercole, it is in an ideal location for exploring the beauties of this striking land that extends between the Mediterranean beaches and Tuscany's rolling hills. This South/West facing modern concept villa built faces the sea at a height of 80 meters above sea level.
The property slopes to the sea so it develops on four levels of construction: parking level, swimming pool level, ground level, second level. Arrive at the entrance from the parking lot and then a staircase will lead you to the pool. You’ll find the main house (which hosts 6 people) and two other suites (3 and 4 people) on the upper level. On the third level there are two more suites (2 people each). From the parking lot you can also reach the main house with a panoramic lift.
The Property. The spectacular minimalist architecture of Villa La Nave contains six independent apartments comfortably housing up to 17 guests. There is one main house and five suites, each with separate entrances and all of them have breath-taking views over the sea and access to the gardens and infinity swimming pool. There are plenty of terraces, gardens, sunbathing areas and private parking and although the beach is only a short walk away via a private path, there is also a free minibus service for those less inclined to walk. All guests have access to the bar, restaurant, saltwater pool and children's play area within the enclosed Cala Moresca Park and there is concierge at the gate 24 hours a day. The panoramic glass lift connects the parking area to the main floor. All of the apartments have fully equipped, modern kitchens, dishwashers, washing machines, heating, air conditioning, satellite TV, stereo systems, Wi-Fi and entrance intercoms.
ON THE FIRST LEVEL:
- large hall with fireplace and dining room
- living room with 18th century Venezian fireplace and large dining table (16 seats) -
- laundry room
- 2 double bedrooms , both with en-suite bathroom - 1 guest bathroom
- mezzanine-studio -TV with outdoor patio
- 1 master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- living with TV and panoramic tower
- private terrace
- living room with dining area and kitchenette - - 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 shared bathroom
- large patio facing the sea
- living area
-1 double bedroom
-1 room with two beds
-1 shared bathroom
large furnished patio facing the sea
ON THE SECOND LEVEL:
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom - hanging furnished garden and amaca
- living room with dining area
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom - large furnished terrace
ON THE POOL LEVEL:
Dépendance for two people (STAFF) with kitchenette - 1 bathroom
Three suites have a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dishwasher. A panoramic lift connects the parking area to the main floor.
Being the house on the cliff, it requires normal parent supervision at all times. However, the property has had guests with new-born babies up to any ages and there have never been problems.
The sea is easily accessed: guests can reach the sea on foot, by car or by a free shuttle service (path of 800 m.).
There is also a beautiful salt water infinity 19 x 4 m. swimming pool, sundeck terraces, dining table, patio and a little restaurant.
For those who do not want to drive, there is a free shuttle service from the main entrance of Cala Moresca to the village of Porto S. Stefano.
- 9 bedrooms, 7 doubles, 1 twin, 1 single
- 7,5 bathrooms
- 6 fully equipped modern kitchens
- 5 living/dining areas
- All apartments complete with dishwashers, washing machines, heating, air conditioning, satellite TV, stereo systems, Wi-Fi and entrance intercoms
- In the whole villa there are A.C. appliances (living, bedrooms..), 2 internal bedrooms in the main house do not have A.C. because they are not exposed to the sun and naturally protected from the heat
- Infinity swimming pool (19 m x 4 m) with hydro-massage jets
- Terrace with large dining table
- Sundeck, terraces, garden
- Panoramic lift from parking to main entrance (first level)
- Parking covered (6/8 cars)
- Plentiful terraces and patios with lounge areas
- Fully equipped sunbathing areas
- Lift from parking area to main floor
- Security with 24 hour porter/concierge services
- Membership to Cala Moresca saltwater pool, bar, restaurant and children's play park
- Free minibus service to the beach for non-walk
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.
Please Contact us to verify your dates.