Villa Blu Bay
Sardinia and Corsica - Porto San Paolo
Villa Blu Bay – Porto S. Paolo - Sardinia
6 Bedrooms (4 double, 2 twin) - Pool
This villa perfect for large families with kids is located on the North Eastern coast of Sardinia at Porto San Paolo (OT), only 15 km (9.3 mi) from the Olbia international airport, near the famous Smeralda coastline, part of the gold coast. Tons of activities in and around the villa including old school arcade and pinball machines plus local sailing and snorkelling. Great for large groups as there are an extra 5 bedrooms to add on in a next door property for a total of 11 bedrooms when needed.
The villa stands on a hillside just 1 km (0.62 mi) from the shore and boasts fantastic views of the coastline and of the Tavolara and Molara islands. The nearest village is Porto San Paolo which is also just 1 km away. Porto San Paolo is an elegant touristic village, which include a harbour and a central area offering all kinds of shops and a dozen restaurants fit for everyone’s taste. All the most beautiful sandy beaches such as Li Cuncheddi, Porto Istana, Saline, Corallina, Porto Taverna, Costa Dorata, Cala Girgolu, Coda Cavallo, Brandichi, the Cinta and Budoni, which constitute one of the most marvellous marine Protected Areas in Italy can be reached by car within a 5 minute drive.
The 500 sq. m. (5,400 sq. f.) villa is totally independent with complete privacy as it is surrounded by a 6.000 sq. m. (64,600 sq. f.) peaceful walled garden. A special 160 sq. m. (1,700 sq. f.) pool with sea-views has a lovely annexed Jacuzzi with fresh/cool water.
The villa has a ground floor and a lower floor. It is tastefully furnished with some original antiques. There is air-conditioning/heating units throughout the ground floor and Wi-Fi internet available everywhere inside and out on the villa grounds.
The ground floor has an entrance hall, a spacious living room leading to a 100 sq. m. (1,080 sq. f.) terrace, dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, 1 twin bedroom with bathroom with shower stall, 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with tub showers, 1 master bedroom with en suite bathroom with a large bath tub and separate shower stall, TV room, study room with computer, Ethernet connection, laser printer, telephone and fax.
The lower floor has 1 twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom each with en suite bathrooms with tub showers, a second kitchen used mostly as a laundry room with ice maker, and to delight the kids and the kids at heart a fully equipped play room with ping pong table, pinball machine and foosball table.
A spacious patio stretching across the entire facade is furnished on one side with outdoor sofas e chairs and on the other side with a table seating 12, where you can dine by candlelight before your charming sea view.
Your complete privacy is guaranteed while your villa staff stays on the estate but out of sight in an apartment complex below the pool area. They full respect the privacy of our guests and are available but invisible at the same time.
Main distances: Nearest Shop 1 km (0.62 mi), Olbia Airport 15 km (9.3 mi), Porto San Paolo 1 km (0.62 mi), Olbia 15 km (9.3 mi), San Teodoro 14 km (8.7 mi), Porto Rotondo 29 km (18 mi), Porto Cervo 49 km (30.45 mi), S. Teresa di Gallura 75 km (46.6 mi), Alghero 145 km (90 mi), Cagliari 290 km (180 mi).
- 6 Bedrooms (4 double, 2 twin)
- 6 Bathrooms (en-suite)
- 7 Rooms with Air conditioning, 2 with ceiling fans
- Panoramic pool with Jacuzzi not heated and solarium
- Hot external shower
- Spacious patio stretching across the entire facade furnished on one side with outdoor sofas e chairs and on the other side with a table seating
- Equipped kitchen with dishwasher, 2 fridges, oven and microwave, American coffee maker and cappuccino machine, potable ice maker and sink with drinkable water
- A second kitchen used mostly as a laundry room with washing machine
- TV room with digital channels, cable TV and DVD
- Two covered and two in garage parking spots
- 2 pack and plays, 2 high chairs and one car seat available for use
- Final cleaning
- Cot for babies under 2 years
- 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price
- Changing towels + laundry service on Wednesdays
- With bookings for more than one-week, house cleaning and changing linen on Saturdays
- Pool towels
- Welcome basket
- Air conditioned according to consumption
- Central heating according to consumption
- Electricity according to consumption
* Please note: the included amenities may vary according to final agreement, make sure to check your contract for complete list.