Il Poggio al Vento Todi
Umbria - Todi
Il Poggio al Vento Todi – Todi - Umbria
8 Bedrooms (+ 2 bedrooms on request in the annex Casetta) - Pool
Il Poggio al Vento Todi is a gorgeous Umbrian property located on the Plains of San Martin in the township of Todi. The property consists of 3 units with a total of approximately 900 square meters (about 9,700 square feet) of living space and 4 hectares (about 10 acres) of land: of which about 35% is forest, 50% olive and fruit trees and the remaining 15% to the lawn and garden.
The main access road winds up 500 meters of dense oak forest to the tippy top of a hill revealing three buildings laid out in a semicircle around a large central courtyard, reminiscent of an old village with breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape including the ancient town of Todi.
There are seven (8) bedrooms:
· 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
· a junior suite with a bathroom, dressing room and sitting room with fireplace
· a junior suite with a double bedroom and a small living room
· a bi-level bedroom with the night area in the lower level and an additional single bed with bath on the second level.
An 8th small single bedroom is available.
· living room with fireplace
· kitchen with wide windows overlooking the splendid panorama
· 1 double bedroom overlooking the garden
· 1 single bedroom
· 1 separate bathroom with a shower and characteristic antique stone sink to be shared by the two bedrooms
· 1 large double bedroom
· 1 separate bathroom with tub
The smaller house on the property is for private use only by the owners only when the rest of the property is unoccupied.
The 4 hectares (about 10 acre) property is surrounded by an oak forest offering a pleasant coolness while creating a sense of security and of privacy.
The outdoor pool is positioned so that you may enjoy the marvellous panorama which drops off into an expanse of an olive orchard with about 150 trees. The garden punctuated with large boulders that turn pink at sunset is perfumed through the seasons arching from broom brush, hawthorn, and roses in the spring to fruit trees, lavender,rosemary and sage in the summer to bright reds and oranges of the oaks in the autumn finishing with the bright green moss and dew covered chopped wood in the winter.
Weekly rates are available for the villa in exclusivity starting from 4 bedrooms
7 Bedrooms (4 double, 2 junior suites, 1 triple) in the main villa
A single bedroom.
3 Bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) in the smaller villa
Airconditioning in the bedrooms of the main house
Garden with breathtaking views of the landscape
Swimming pool with sun-beds
Indoor lap pool and jacuzzi
2 Equipped kitchens (1 in the main villa, 1 in the annex)
FireplaceWeekly rates are available for the villa in exclusivity starting from 4 bedrooms