Northern lakes - Tremezzo - Como Lake
Villa Principessa – Tremezzo – Como Lake
7 Bedrooms (6 double, 1 twin) - Pool
Located on the western shores of Lake Como, and set in its own parkland, sits Villa Principessa, one of the greatest of all the legendary properties in this unique and magical region of Italy. The beautiful grounds of this seven bedrooms property look directly across to the famous town of Bellagio. The villa itself has recently undergone a multi-million euro transformation, led by the designers from the Milan fashion house Etro. Villa Principessa is listed as one of Vanity Fair's magazine's great Lake Como Villas.
The interiors of Villa Principessa are nothing short of spectacular. Grace, style, elegance and beauty are infused in each and every room of the house. Some of the amenities and features which can be enjoyed at Villa Principessa include an on-site spa and the climate controlled private gymnasium, each housed in its own dedicated building; an infinity overflow pool and terrace overlooking Lake Como below; a spectacular private terrace on the lakeshore ideal for dinner parties; Band & Olufesen colour television, Wi-Fi, and hi-fi stereo in every room; a chauffeur driven Mercedes-Benz R at the guests disposal for outings to local restaurants and attractions; a private wine cellar with some of the highest Robert Parker-rated wines from around the world. A full selection of water sports and facilities of Lake Como can be arranged by the in-house concierge. Continental breakfast and all soft drinks are included at Villa Principessa. Available services on request: spa treatments face and body, personal trainer, parties in the garden and by the lake for adult and kids, excursions, cooking classes, wine tasting, weddings. In short, everything to make your dreams come true in one of the world's great houses.
Villa Principessa sleeps a maximum of fourteen people in six double bedrooms and one twin bedroom (possibility of 2 additional extra beds). Each of the bedrooms features a private en-suite bathroom - each with a bathtub and a shower - with the exception of one twin and one double bedroom, which share a bathroom. As the location is right on Lake Como, cool breezes abound, therefore the villa itself is a very cool building inside during the summer months. That said, fans will be provided for the guests comfort if required. NOTE: The house is fully air-conditioned.
The staff at Villa Principessais comprised of a house manager working, housekeeper, private chef, waiter, driver and gardener. Additional staff can easily be arranged at an additional cost.
The property is located 75 minutes drive from Milan Malpensa or Milan Linate airport. Private round trip transfers are pre-arranged. The villa is also 45 minutes drive from Lugano airport (for commercial and private flights), and 75 minutes drive from Milan's shopping and sights. Other distances: Tremezzo: 3 km, Bellagio: 5.5 km (then ferry), Varenna: 5 km (then ferry), Menaggio 8 km, Cernobbio: 25 km, Como: 30 km. The villa has its own private Riva boat and helipad.
- 7 Bedrooms (6 double, 1 twin)
- 6 Bathrooms
- Extensive gardens and parkland
- Infinity overflow pool
- Terrace overlooking Lake Como below
- Spectacular private terrace on the lakeshore, perfect for dinner parties
- Equipped kitchens
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast/sun-downer terrace by the house
- Spa and gym, each in its own dedicated building
- B&O Sat TV and hi-fi in every room, Wi-Fi throughout
- Media room, DVD player
- Private wine cellar with some of the highest Robert Parker-rated wines from around the world
- Own motor boat and helipad
- Included services: Private Chef for every meal, daily housekeeping service, daily continental breakfast, personal driver and 7-seater car Mercedes R, transportation from Milan airport to the Villa upon arrival with our Mercedes R, motor Boat (6 seated) with captain, Full air-conditioning and central heating, Wi-fi, use of the gym and the spa with Jacuzzi and steam bath, all utilities (water, gas and electricity), final cleaning