Tuscany - San Donato in Collina
Villa Paolina - San Donato in Collina - Florence
3 Double Bedrooms - Pool
Just a hop skip and jump away from the Rennaissance atmosphere of central Florence stands the luxury villa rental in Florence, Villa Paolina. This elegant tuscan country house reigns with a spectacular position over a splendid valley, facing the Tuscan mountains with, at its back, to the soft rolling hills of Chianti. The enchanting panorama can be enjoyed from large luminous windows stretching the entire length of the house, brightening the dining room, double sitting room and mezzanine level. An equal length patio,150sqm., completely done in stone, provides a peaceful area for relaxing, dining and cooling-off on summer evenings. Here guests can lounge in comfortable large summer garden sofas while enjoying refreshment or a meal on crystal-topped wrought-iron tables. Equally graceful are the beautiful interiors. Expertly interior designed and furnished with special attention to detail, by the present lady owner, a famous Italian interior designer. Her skills have created a splendid welcoming abode, by combining antiques period with neoclassics, blended together with every modern comfort and a refined style.
Villa Paolina is an elegant and cozy luxury villa with salt-water and waterfall swimming pool that reigns with a spectacular position over a splendid valley and a spectacular bird-eye view, and just few minutes away from Florence. If you are 3 couples or a family of 6 people you can enjoy this luxury villa with private salt water swimming pool in quite and panoramic surroundings over the gentle hills of the Chianti region, the property is extremely comfortable and elegant with rare and precious furnishings, and excellent taste. At Villa Paolina you can completely enjoy silence, privacy and romantic nature surrounded by jasmine and lemon trees in a luxury setting of Tuscan landscapes, yet near, only 15 minutes, to the Renaissance city of Florence (the noble Florentine families choose to live in the hillsides of Florence) Guests will enjoy the enchanting panorama which can be appreciated from large luminous windows stretching the whole length of the house, brightening the dining room, and double living room with a functional fire place. A large patio of 150 sqm. provides a peaceful area for relaxing, dining and cooling-off on summer evenings and al fresco dining with your friends and family, spend your holiday in a typical Italian lifestyle Villa.
The house is surrounded by 10 ha of natural park , Olive groves and landscaped gardens, with flowering shrubs, and lemon trees. Attached at the front of the house there is a 150 sq. m. large roofed terrace, positioned to soak up the incredible view and perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
You should find the time for a total relax, for this there is a clear blue sparkling salt water private swimming pool 4 x 8 m. and a grass lawn sun bathing area, umbrellas and sun beds.
La Villa Paolina has 2 floors. On the ground floor there is a double living room with a gallery and a fitted glass fireplace with a sandstone fire surround, there is a perfectly fitted kitchen with a breakfast table, and a formal dining room also with a second open fireplace.
Two sliding glass doors lead you to an extraordinary bright suite which can accommodate 2 people with a four-poster bed and bathroom en-suite. Two large glass doors lead you to jump directly in the salt water swimming pool before having breakfast.
On the first floor there are 2 beautiful double bedrooms, which can accommodate 4 people, each furnished with a comfortable latex mattresses queen sized bed, a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with shower, between the two bedrooms is a large shared dressing room.
All the Frette linens and towels are owned by Villa Paolina (and this makes a big difference, all washed and ironed by ourselves), on request you can rent the Villa fully stuffed with maid and personal cook, we can also provide you with fridge stocking, all you need to d is let us know.
Fresh flowers, fruit basket, toiletteries, you will find in the house. Villa Paolina also features Air Condition in all bedrooms.
Download this Villa details and photos as pdf
- 3 Double bedrooms with bathrooms
- Garden with BBQ
- Panoramic terrace
- Salt water Swimming pool with waterfall (3.5 x 8.5 m.)
- Sunbeds for 6 pax
- Garden & pool attendant
- Air Conditioning and heating
- Satellite Television, Video, DVD and Stereo
- Wifi Internet Connection
- Washing Machine and a tumble Dryer
- Equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, espresso Machine and American fridge
- No smoking House
- Extra services on request: an in-house cook, babysitter, driver, a selection of private wine & cultural tours, cookery classes, and much more are all available for guests to pre-book. Buffet breakfast prepared, every morning daily maid service, extra linen changing, personal laundry, electricity, air condition, firewood supply for fireplaces & Barbecue (on consumption), cots, can be easily provided, house heating, cooking & food shopping, chef for lunch & dinner, fridge stocking can be provided on a 48h request prior to the arrival
- Services included: gas and water, linen change on Saturday, Gardener- Pool attendant, pool towels twice a week, two times a week (2hrs) maid for light cleaning –no kitchen- towels change mid week, baby bed, Wi-Fi
- Safety Deposit: to be paid in cash upon arrival (we do not accept credit cards) € 1.500