Villa del Mare
Amalfi, Sorrento and Islands - Positano
Villa del Mare – Positano – Amalfi Coast
4 Bedrooms (1 further bedroom available on request)
Outstanding villa facing the Positano bay and the most beautiful views overall the Amalfitan coastline, situated in a private and tranquil location surrounded by gardens. Elegantly furnished (antique and contemporary), hand-painted tile floors. Excellent modern art works throughout the whole Villa. The two separate villa's entrances are situated on the Positano / Amalfi main road; one by a private staircase (190 steps), and the other by a pathway with 30 steps.
Description of the Villa
The villa has 4 bedrooms. A master suite with air-conditioning / heating and ceiling fan, double bed, en-suite closet area with wall safe. En-suite windowed bathroom with air-conditioning / heating and large wall mounted shower. Light-coloured marble floor. The suite has a private large roof terrace with pergola and large sun bed. 3 Double bedrooms with air-conditioning / heating and ceiling fan, antique baldachin bed, en-suite closet “area”, en-suite windowed bathroom with tub-shower. Large Kitchen & Pantry, fully equipped with 3 fridges and ice-maker, large oven and microwave, dishwasher. Marble desk and hand-made “cotto” tiles floor; large glass door to the “al fresco” dining terrace. A professional sommelier’s selection of high quality wines are displayed in a wine refrigerator. Guests can buy their favourite one directly from the cook.
A suite with living room, a double bedroom with en suite bathroom and a private terrace is available on request. A dining room in Pompei style, white marble table, antique terracotta statues and vases. The room opens to the main terrace and to the “al fresco” dining terrace with lemon tree. Living & Sitting room with gas-fire place, satellite TV, DVD video player, Hi-fi, telephone & Fax with private line for Guests, ADSL Wi-Fi internet connections in the main living area. Comfortably furnished and open to the main terrace through French window doors.
Beautiful court-yard furnished with plants and gym corner with rowing machine, elliptical machine and weights. 2 Professional massage table. Masseur and masseuse can be easily arranged.
Outdoor the villa offers a main terrace with comfortable wicker couches and armchairs with pillows under pergola, protecting from sun and rain; “Al fresco” dining terrace, a wing of the main terrace is with lemon tree. The terrace has a dining table to have lunch in the shade and romantic candle light dinners. Table and deck-chairs under pergola, in front of a fresh large cave. Sun-bathing long chairs and large sun beds. Open-air large shower. An “intercom” to communicate with the Villa’s kitchen. Diving platform at the water’s edge. Comfortable ladder to facilitate access into / from the water, beach towels are provided.
From the “al fresco” dining terrace, a private staircase takes you down to the sea-side. The steps (illuminated at night) are comfortable and shadowed by bougainvillea pergola. On the way down, steps lead down to the garden terraces and the sun-bathing & swimming deck.
Other outside facilities: a Bar with marble stone desk, set in front of a small cave, table-tennis under a greenery pergola sitting area with garden furniture, garden Barbecue, outdoor hammock and a guest toilet.
Guests can choose from the villa’s selection of high quality wines and champagnes displayed in the suggestive Villa’s wine cellar. The Villa's professional sommelier is at Guests disposal to give assistance to choose the wines and champagnes.
Specialties of the villa’s staff is the desire to share with guests the great passion and deep knowledge of the food and wine of the Campania region. The idea is to accompany step by step, whoever wishes to discover the outstanding products of the area through tastings and cooking classes in the villa or outdoor trips.
- 4 Bedrooms (1 suite, 3 double)
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Further suite with bathroom available on request
- Terraces with outdoor furnishing for “al fresco” dinner and lounger area
- Direct access to the sea
- Solarium with sun-deck and sun umbrellas
- Garden with BBQ, hammock and table-tennis
- Equipped kitchen with 3 fridges and ice-maker, large oven and microwave, dishwasher
- Gym corner
- Air conditioning and heating
- SAT TV, DVD video player, Hi-Fi, telephone & Fax, ADSL WI-FI connection
- Wine cellar
- Private deck with diving and boat landing platform
- Boat rental (water taxi day & night, boat day excursions and water-ski easily arranged)
- Private wine cellar with selection of high quality wines and champagnes. A professional sommelier is available when needed for suggestion (no extra charge)
- Towels are changed everyday and bed linen twice a week
- Free of charge: exclusive Mercedes Minivan transfer from / to Naples airport, port and train station upon arrival and departure, porter service to deliver luggage on first and last day of rental; team of local experienced staff; Wi-Fi Internet Connection, air-conditioning, electricity, water and gas